The following publications were developed by the ISTC Technical Assistance Program. For the complete list of all ISTC publications, visit https://www.istc.illinois.edu/publications.
Case Studies & Fact Sheets
Reports & Plans
Compliance Assistance Manuals & Resources
- Salvage Yard Environmental Guidebook and Self-Audit Checklist (2020)
- Illinois Small Quantity Generators’ Manual: How to Comply Effectively with State and Federal Regulations (2002)
- Printers’ National Environmental Assistance Center (PNEAC) Publications (Archived)
- Technical Assistance Program News (Click here to subscribe to this monthly email newsletter)
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing News (Folded into Technical Assistance Program News in March 2021)
- Illinois Farm to Food Bank Newsletter (collection of past issues on IDEALS)
The Illinois Sustainable Technology Center also produces a quarterly newsletter covering research, technical assistance, and other events. Click here to subscribe to the ISTC newsletter.
- Green Lunchroom Challenge (focused on food waste prevention, reduction, & diversion for organizations with on-site foodservice operations)
- Sustainable Electronics Initiative (focused on promoting a more sustainable system for designing, producing, using, and managing electronic devices)